Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Embrace the Camera: 04/14/11

All about Daniel...

How am going to start this? 
I feel that it’s time for me to say a bit more about my first born, Daniel Robert. 

Nov. 2005 @ 7:54pm a 20' and 8.3lbs baby boy starts my journey as a mom

He’s a sweet, loving, and caring boy... Also a good BIG brother to his sister Mikah...
 I really can’t ask for more. 
Sometimes life tends to become so busy that time flies by and 
I begin to realize my "baby boy" is no longer a baby. 
He declares, ‘I’m a BIG BOY now!’…
but like most moms I keep thinking ‘you’ll always be my baby, my baby boy, my boy’. 


6 months, 2 1/2 and 4yrs old - Preschool days @ Ascension School...
look at those CHEEKS...

To be honest, I’m dreading the day my son will no longer want me to kiss him goodbye when dropping him off at school. I realize I won’t be able to prevent that from happening...
but it will still hurt inside. He’s all grown up now... he totally is my little man. 
My little Fireman

His kindergarten year is almost over. It’s been a fun, interesting, and a very 
challenging journey for him. We have had our good days and we have experienced our very bad days, but I know he understands why Mommy is so on top of him. 
I want more than anything for him to succeed and be the best he can be. I see all the potential in the world in him, and I want more than anything for him to be the best I know he can!!!

K-B3 Class of Mary Bragg Elem. School
Love you my Dan the Man. I’m so proud of you... keep it up... 
Mommy will always be there for you no matter what.

My Daniel 




No comments:

Post a Comment