Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Embrace the Camera: 03/17/11

Double Trouble is BACK!!!

It's been 3 months, and I couldn't be happier to be back blogging again. There have been many changes in my life, and many more moments to share. Shame on me for staying away so long and keeping all this to myself...but it’s time to share what the kids have been up to lately. Embrace the Camera is just the perfect introduction I need to get me started again. It’s time to share the Green Pancake Breakfast Day at Daniel’s school... 


HAPPY St. Patrick's Day!
My joy... they just grow so fast... but they will be my babies forever...
Daddy's little munchkin...
YUMMY
surely they will play with the things thats a big no no to all... hehehe

Gelato time... 
This is just one of those days that you don't want to end... everything if perfect and priceless... smile that you can't even take out on your head... I will be back for sure to update all of you with all the adventures of my double trouble...

My DOUBLE TROUBLE enjoying their JEEP ride!!




2 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patty Day! Love the pictures...amazing how fast the kids grow up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pancakes look good! You have an adorable family.

    ReplyDelete