Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Embrace the Camera: Simple and Fun Celebration...

My Mother’s Day started very early this year. My family picked me up from work, and as soon as I opened the car door I was welcomed by kids says… ‘MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY!’. The whole scene was so cute, and made me smile from ear to ear. When they kids finally calmed down, I began preparing to get into the car when they began saying ‘Daddy, give it to Mommy now’. Shocked I said, ‘Huh? What? What’s going on?’
Mike pulls out the card Daniel made at school, and the arts & crafts that Mikaela made at daycare. So very CUTE! But above all their proud faces to see that they made me happy felt so good. They had this GLOW that showed how happy they were to give me these specials items. It is nearly impossible to describe and I feel just awful for not capturing it... 


Making fun of his dad, my son said, “Daddy why you didn’t get Mommy flowers? I told you, you should get flowers for Mommy”. At this point I’m laughing big time, and realized my son is growing up thoughtful and sweet guy… a smarty pants. We arrived home and there is was… flowers waiting for me. That was really a SURPRISE moment for me; everything was so unexpected and funny.

One of those days… Taken by each kid to each other,with the help of their father dear…


I always say this… ‘SIMPLE things or moments are always the most PRICELESS!!!’ 

YES, family pictures are special occasions, am I right? And I won’t let the day pass without getting one. It took a lot of click, click and click to get the best one, but I needed to take consideration that my little one was not feeling good.  Can you tell she's telling me: "Mom, I'm done... no more please?"... LOL


My bro-in-law and family spent the night with us after watching the boxing fight... 
We all welcomed Mother's Day together.
The guys made some awesome brunch for everybody, and
sis-in-law and I even said, ‘We should let the guys hang out for breakfast always’ LOL!




4 comments:

  1. cute family, love being spoilt with hand made love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mandy... im speechless when they how it to me... tear eyes also...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great capturing the last image, the grandparents are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tasha... sorry for the late reply...

    ReplyDelete