Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Embrace the Camera: 11/18

Fun Night with KINECT...

Its is nice to have a fun day after having a crazy week... I don't even want to start talking about the crazy week... it make me tired by just thinking about it... LOL...
Since my husband Michael found out that Xbox 360 will have a new accessories that can sense your body movement without using a controller... he never stop saying I want one... that’s so cool... kids will enjoy it... blah blah blah blah... yah right for the kids... are you sure its for them? or its you toy again? that’s what in my mind every time he bring it up... but I was wrong... they day finally arrived... KINECT is out in the market and now is in Zeller's residence... hehehe... the pics totally shows that its not just him enjoy it but the whole family... he was definitely happy that it arrives before my youngest sister go back to Philippines... he really want her to try it out and enjoy it and she did...
It was totally a fun night for us... playing Kinect while trying out to make red velvet cake... YAP making cake with my sisters… our sisters adventures turning out good... hope it continues... but first we need to be on top making all the business side ready... hehehe for sure I will be here to share it all :)  
can you tell Daddy having fun with kids
aunty's with kids
FUN FUN FUN 



No comments:

Post a Comment